- New Orleans Office
Iam C. Tucker
President and Chief Executive Officer is responsible for the overall management of the firm.
Senior Vice President of Operation/Chief Administrative Officer has 25 years experience and is responsible for day-to-day Operations Management.
Ronald L. Schumann
Vice President of Engineering and Technical Services, Ronald L. Schumann, PE.
Nicholas Clark, P.E
Vice President of Engineering has over 12 years of experience and has provided design, project engineering, project management, and construction management experience for various types of projects including: water treatment, distribution, and storage systems, wastewater collection and treatment systems, recycled water systems, street and drainage systems and improvements, site development, geotechnical, and forensics and facilities engineering projects.
B.J. Legendre, P.E.
Sr. Project Engineer has over thirty five years of design and construction management experience in hydraulic, concrete structure design, roadway and bridge design, and infrastructure design.
Fernando Estevez, P.E.
Project Engineer has over 35 years experience and has provided project engineering, project management, and construction management services for many different types of engineering projects, flood control and drainage, water and sewerage systems, site development, roadway and bridge design.
Patricia Claverie, EI
Over twelve (12) years of civil engineering experience and has consistently demonstrated efficiency, reliability, and accuracy with all engineering tasks. Ms. Claverie has extensive knowledge of ArcView, HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, and SWMM for drainage improvements and extensive knowledge of hydraulic design for bridges and culvert design. Ms. Claverie’s experience includes strategic planning and engineering services related to Sewer Infiltration and Inflow Management using InfoWorks and developing shape files for GIS.
Carolina Febles Bennett
Over fourteen (14) years of architecture experience for structure engineering projects, including cost estimating, and field inspection experience. She has a high level of expertise in developing complex architectural project plans, CADD, digital and 3D presentations, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Fast Track Schedule.
Over seven (7) years of experience working on Auto CAD, and other Auto desk products. Mr. Watts has over five (5) years of experience in performing inspection on all types of public works and military facilities construction. Mr. Watts is also a well-trained safety professional. He has the qualifications in the following; ECATTS Personal Environmental Training Plan, OSHA 30 Dec, 2008, OSHA 10 July, 2008, and NACFAC Quality Control.
George Leonard, III
Over twelve (12) years of experience working in the various roles in the construction industry. Three years of his experience included performing inspection on all types of public works and infrastructure construction. Mr. Leonard is also a well-trained safety professional.
- Following Hurricane Katrina, the city of Baton Rouge began to experience dramatic growth. There was a corresponding increase in the municipal needs of Baton Rouge, the capital city of the state, attributable to this enhanced demand on the city’s infrastructure.
- The city’s solution was to competitively select a world class team, led by CH2MHILL.
- ILSI is honored to be a participating team member with an on-the-ground group of adept professionals supporting CH2MHILL.
- ILSI provides 5 full-time engineering personnel on this project including, a Horizontal Directional Drilling expert as one of the lead construction managers on the job. Another of ILSI’s employees is key personnel and resident expert on HDD, Jack & Boring and Micro-Tunneling, applying soil engineering analysis to the selection of best installation method and advising the project engineers (30 design firms involved) of best installation method for each location which includes various railroad crossings.
Over twelve (12) years of experience in the field of Mechanical Engineering, including experience in electronic testing devices (RF timing devices, SCADA Controls and Electronic Sensors). He has a high level of expertise in developing master plans, project related databases and structure inventories, Hydraulics, CADD, Microstation, GIS, ArcView, System Networks, Water Networks, computer programming, computer modeling and Relational Databases.
A competent professional offering over ten years of experience as a proven leader, motivator, and manager, along with a clear understanding of the construction processes. Results-oriented, self starter professional; who is able to work both independently and as a team member, handling multiple projects concurrently while cultivating client/company relationships.
George Clark III
Public Information Officer
- ILSI’s Engineers are licensed in the states of Louisiana, Alabama, Texas, Georgia, and Mississippi.
- ILSI Engineering maintains a fully integrated in-house professional engineering staff encompassing a broad range of disciplines and technical expertise. Our current staff contingent includes Registered Professional Engineers, Registered Engineer Interns, Construction Managers, Construction Inspectors, CADD personnel and other technical/administrative personnel.