Immediate Opening for a Structural Engineer and Construction Inspector
STRUCTURAL ENGINEER P.E. – Government – Military Background – Excellent Leadership Skills Required
• Structural Engineer with PE License – 15 years experience
• Previous experience in the design of Infrastructure projects or military, commercial, multifamily, residential and/or retail buildings
• Excelling verbal and written communication skills required
• Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s degree preferred
• Must be a strong decision maker as well as team oriented to manage parallel priorities
• Growth Objectives: To help grow Technical Division of well-established Woman-Owned firm
• Salary and Benefits Excellent
• EEO – Diverse Workplace
IMMEDIATE HIRE – CONSTRUCTION INSPECTOR
Minimum of 15 Years Experience
Extensive Mechanical & Pump Stations Experience Required.
• Experience using Primavera Contract Manager – entry of daily inspection reports.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Software.
• Strong Communication Skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Must be willing to take and follow direction of Senior Construction Manager.
• Department of Public Works and Sewerage and Water Board Inspection Experience Preferred.
• Experience with Civil Works Projects preferred.
To apply for one of these positions, please e-mail your resume to corporate@ILSIengineering.com
CHEERED AS ONE OF THE BEST PLACE TO WORK BY NOLA.COM – ILSI ENGINEEERING WELCOMES ALL
We are always looking for the brightest, most talented individuals our industry has to offer.
If you think you possess the drive, ambition, and skills to be a part of our dynamic team, please e-mail your resume to corporate@ILSIengineering.com
Include links to URL or a PDF of any sample work you would like to submit.
READY? WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU
New Orleans Office
5130 Tchoupitoulas Street
New Orleans, LA 70115
Phone : (504) 523-1619
Fax : (504) 523-9258
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ilsiengineering.com